Sunday, October 14, 2012

Plaid Skirts


 


Skirt: Vintage Laura Ashely. Buy here
Top: Vintage. Buy here
Cardigan: Vintage, my own collection
Leather Belt: Liz Claiborne, my own collection. 
Campus Boots: Vintage, Frye look-alikes. A gift from my husband
Flower Button Necklace: My own design. Buy here



Skirt: Vintage. Buy here
Sweater: Vintage wool Pendleton. Buy here
Circle pin: Vintage. Rolled gold plate and cultured pearls. Buy here
Shoes: My own collection, Madden Girl




This is what happens when you wear shoes and stockings out on the farm in the autumn. Ha!

I had quit taking shop inventory photos outdoors for a long time but I have started doing it again. So much prettier that way I think. 

The nights and mornings are getting chilly. We've had a fire in our wood stove twice already! Tonight I think I am going to toast some marshmellows over a fire in our outdoor fire "cauldron". :)

Have a wonderful Sunday, lovelies!


2 comments:

Kellie said...

Ah, I love plaid skirts! Lovely collection! That pearl circle pin is darling too.

Keep warm!
--Kellie

Hosanna said...

Thanks Kellie! You know what is funny is, when I put on the top skirt/outfit, I thought: This reminds me of someone..... then I realized it totally reminded me of you! Your outdoor photo shoots have inspired me. :)