Friday, December 28, 2012

Shop Update: Vintage and Vintage Inspired







1. 50s Chunky turquoise colored bead necklace
2. Antique, Victorian glass faceted button (shoe button?) earrings with bows
3. Vintage assemblage: key necklace with pearl bead charm 
4. Vintage assemblage: Cameo and skeleton key necklace 
5. 50s faux pearl 2 strand ncklace
6. Vintage assemblage: 20s-30s black lace applique with glass faceted button charm (Available 12/29)
7. MOP bangles, set of three

I am really excited about the up coming new year; especially when it comes to growing my little business of selling old stuff.
In 2012 my shop grew beyond what I ever expected - it definately out grew "hobby" status as far as the IRS is concerned. And I am excited to see it grow even more in 2013!

In the coming weeks I'll be changing my shop's name, and URL. I'll be operating as plain "Carolina Vintage"  in 2013.

I'm also going to be using a new photo studio space in my friend's closed antique shop.

I'm also consigning items for people now; mostly some high end furs and coats; coming in 2013. 

For now my burlap banners are still residing in my main Etsy shop but I have been contemplating giving them a shop of their own and adding more wedding decor items to it as well; we'll see what happens. I don't know if I can run three shops all at once with any success. In the meantime, check out  the banners; they all ship FREE worldwide! They were a huge hit for the 2012 Christmas season.

I am also hoping to travel around to more craft fairs/antique shows/flea markets in the Spring and Summer; I enjoy interacting with customers in person.

Thanks for reading my blarney and nonsense this past year, lovely readers! See you all in 2013, with a pile of new inventory!

No comments: