Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Shop Update: Purses

I have been trying *not* to reflect much on 2012, for reasons of my own. Much of the year was spent on a daily emotional roller coaster with my personal life and my work life entwined in a jumbled up wreck that only ended in misery and death... the effects of which I still am reeling from, in many ways. 2012 will always be a year to try and not remember.

But anyway.

I added new purses to the shop today; some from my own collection; which I am cutting back on with great reluctance.





1. Black wool 1960s handbag - really classy.
2. Lipstick red 1960s boxy purse
3. Navy blue faux leather boxy purse, really unusual shape-60s
4. Hand embroidered white linen Bermuda handbag with wood handles 60s


1 comment:

Marie said...

2012 was not my fave ever year either, let's see what we can do with this one! Love those purses, I've had to move some from my collection to a shop too! I love them but have too many.


Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.