Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dreamy

I thought I would post today, but it's too hot. It's about 100 degrees out, feeling like 110. No kidding.

That, and I found the most amazing post at one of my new favorite blogs, "Dandelion Daydreamer", written by an Irish girl living in south France, who also runs a amazing vintage Etsy shop of the same name.

Photobucket

The post is about a fairy cottage...... *sigh* Please take a look, it is absolutely dreamy.

Anyway, I went shopping this morning and I am so glad I did; I picked up a LOT of new hats, including this one:

Photobucket


I love the feather. This one I am planning to keep in my personal stash, as I can actually WEAR it.

I also scored this pair of shoes, that I believe are from the 70's, all leather, with a leather sole and wooden heel.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa T. said...

Love the hat, you're so stinkin' cute!

I read the article about the cottage a few weeks ago. The lady who owns it lives in a camper the rest of the year with her husband and created the cottage with $3,000.00 from an old shed on her property in upstate New York. So neat.

Smiles,
Lisa

Denise said...

Can I please go to that dreamy little white cottage?????

How could you POSSIBLY create such a beautiful place for only $3000???????????

Hosanna said...

I want one in my back yard..... it is sooooo cute!!

highheels said...

Christian Louboutin
At any time you show up at a meeting from the celebration would shortly see, this mixture of christian louboutin beige position toe pumps, haven’t only search adorable and truly classy and more often than not have in typical occasions, a bigger utilization! the splendid blend of traditional and vogue is our eternal pursuit, in order that our Christian Louboutin Black Golden pumps fashionable and ideal for various tastes of shoppers.