Thursday, April 21, 2011

Twin Dressers.

"Romantic Country" is a magazine I really adore and don't often buy because they're super expensive - I paid $8.00 for it. (Shhh. Don't tell my husband.)
 Photobucket
 Anyway, as I am flipping through it, this dresser caught my eye:
 Photobucket
 I was excited to see it; because I have one just like it that I bought and painted earlier this year, as documented in this post:
 Photobucket
  The difference is that theirs is pink, and has beading and decorative glue-on "carvings" on the front. And theirs doesn't have a bunch of stuff being stashed on the top; like mine at the moment. And, mine has antique reproduction pink glass knobs.

 I highly recommend the magazine, if you like shabby, cottage, flea market style decor. It is really inspiring.

No comments: