Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christmas in July!

Shameless shop promotion time!

Hee hee.

My Etsy shop is participating in the 5th annual "Christmas in July" sale; which is site wide. Many shops will be having similar sales this month.

I am having a sale because I need to clean out my inventory before my "new" line up in the Fall.

Here is what you can look for in the shop:

Buy any handbag or purse and get a pair of shoes 1/2 price! There are a couple pair of shoes I had to exclude, though. To take advantage of this offer, just purchase the bag and shoes you want, then I will refund the 50% off the shoes to your Pay Pal acct. I will also refund any combined shipping savings with your order. If you have any questions, please email or Etsy convo me! :) Many other items throughout each section of the shop are on sale or come with free N. American shipping. (Sorry, I can't afford to offer free international shipping at this time. :( )


This is a recent addition to my handbag selection - a white beaded clutch.

Brown Mary Janes. Usually $18, with the purchase of a purse, they're only $9.00!!


 Here is a new addition to the shop in this summer's very popular mint green. 25% off ! Many other clothing items in the shop are also on sale.


New enamel flower earrings in the shop. Many jewelry items in the shop are on sale as well as being offered with free shipping.


All burlap banners ship free to North American buyers. 

So, Merry Christmas in July!! I know it is difficult to imagine Christmas in the summer - especially here in the east where temps are in the low 100s - but the actual Christmas is about 6 months away. I don't know about anyone else, but I have already bought a few gifts from Etsy sellers and other retailers and I have officially started Christmas shopping for my family in the back of my mind whenever I am out and about in town. I am odd like that. I like to be prepared and not spend a fortune all at once in the weeks ahead of Christmas. :)



No comments: