Friday, July 10, 2009

One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, ever


Horse posts are usually reserved for my horse blog, All The Pretty Little Horses, but I had to share this one here.
My friend Jane emailed me these, and I can't stop looking at them. They are so beautiful.


Not only is the newborn foal cute as can be, the mare is just as cute and sweet looking!


This brings tears to my eyes - the raw adoration and love displayed in nature like this.


And this is why I love these animals..... even when I fall off on my head, get bitten, kicked in the face, stomped on....
Even though it is dirty, hard work, and expensive at times, this sort of thing is why I never quit loving and keeping horses.
*Sniff, sniff*. Now, let me go find the kleenex as I sit here and weep...............
(And, dream of having another foal one day soon..........)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: