Monday, June 13, 2011

Old Things I Still Use: Vintage Juicers

I love to collect vintage kitchen gadgets; and I like to use them - if they're still useable, and if I can do so without damaging them.

One of the gadgets I love to use are old juicers. I have several in my kitchen; and I use a couple of them all the time.

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket


 There are all kinds of other styles of vintage juicers.

 Here is one I'd love to have; a pink depression glass repro; available here. It is in two parts with the juicer sitting on a handled measuring type cup.



Photobucket

Things were really made to last, back in "the day".  With all the citrus to be enjoyed in the summer months, I use my juicers frequently.  

6 comments:

Polly Dolly said...

I love them I have sourced many vintage kitchen objects for the house and caravanxx

Denise said...

I love my glass juicer too! Hubby cant figure out why though. He has an electric one. He can keep it. It takes a lot longer to clean it when you are done. Besides I like a little pulp with my juice dont you?

bala murugan said...

The vintage juicer is very pretty so cute. I love the colors and design.

Juicers

Angela said...

I have the juicer in picture #4. I didn't know what it was, and have looked everywhere until now to find out. Now that I know it's a juicer, I can hardly wait to use it!

Angela said...

I have the juicer in picture #4. I didn't know what it was, and have looked everywhere until now to find out. Now that I know it's a juicer, I can hardly wait to use it!

Innocent Saqib said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. juicers