Wednesday, March 28, 2012

After Work.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeans: (My favorite pair!) GAP
Audrey Hepburn Tee Shirt: Etsy (Chi Town Boutique) (LOVE THIS SHIRT - they have a Marilyn tee shirt also. And they're quite affordable.)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson, thrifted
Bracelet: (Bakelite?) Thrifted

I didn't start out the day in those purple suede Jessica Simpson heels, oh no. I started out the day in boring flats.

It was my short day today so after work, I had an errand to do for a friend; that took  me right by my favorite Goodwill - so I had to stop in for a visit.

That's when I discovered the shoes. A tad big for me, but I don't care. What did I ever do without purple suede heels?!

I got them for $4.00.... yay!

Anyway I got home and inspected some of my other purchases....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nope. Cute, but not for me. Find it in my shop later today.... would be perfect for a Titanic/Downton Abbey outfit. You can't see it in these photos, but there is a lot of velvet trim and a big swoopy feather..... Downton Abbey all the way!)

Photobucket

Love these shoes....

Photobucket
Oh, hey there puppy face! Cute widdle puppy face doggie......Mommy missed you!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kicked up my purple suede heels and chillaxed. Till it was time to bust my booty doing yard/house work!






No comments: