Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Fun

Photobucket
My peonies are blooming.  And the irises. And the honey suckle.... when there is a breeze you can smell the honeysuckle on the air. One of the many joys of living in the country.

Photobucket
My seldom photographed cat, Cosette. She is grumpy.

Photobucket
An old, hand dug well on our property. It is very dangerous, as children, pets, and even an adult - could fall into it. And it's 25 feet down to the bottom.

Photobucket
So Kevin filled it in.

Photobucket
Can you spot the yellow doggie playing hide and seek in the oat field???

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peanut butter cup cupcakes. With mini cupcakes on top.... hee hee

Photobucket
I had a yard sale in the front yard..... not very well attended, but I shall try again.

Photobucket
My station for the yard sale - a roomy wicker chair, a glass of sweet iced tea, and a book.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments: