Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shop Update - Jewelry Edition

In these hard economic times, everyone is looking for ways to save money (or at least you should be - lol). But it's so hard to not buy pretty things! Inexpensive costume jewelry of the vintage variety is a good way to perk up your spring and summer frocks inexpensively.

Lucky for me - and for you - I happened upon a stash of costume jewelry in the local antiques mall for very fair prices. And I scored a few pieces at the local Goodwill - which is unusual. I almost never find decent vintage costume jewelry there anymore.

Photobucket
For tea lovers. 

Photobucket
Aqua beaded earrings - 50s

Photobucket
This bow brooch has a loop for wearing as a pendant, as well.

Photobucket
 Fantastic springtime floral clip ons.

Photobucket
Blue and silver beaded choker, 60s

Photobucket
60s beaded cluster earrings

Photobucket
12 KT gold filled circle pin with pearls - 50s

Photobucket
Pink beaded necklace 60s. 

I've been going for a more streamlined, uncluttered, less busy and "propsy" look in my shop's jewelry section also. This week all I've been doing is taking photos of jewelry. I still have some to go.

To purchase any of these pieces, click on the links below each photo.






4 comments:

sara said...

peoples want to know about Handmade Fashion Jewellery Buying Guide

Hosanna said...

Sorry, my jewelry is not handmade. It's all vintage. Try Etsy... there's so much handmade awesome jewelry there! :)

Hosanna said...

Sorry, my jewelry is not handmade. It's all vintage. Try Etsy... there's so much handmade awesome jewelry there! :)

sara said...

Handmade Fashion Jewellery is really very cool so it is need to having some guide to purchase it.