Monday, September 6, 2010

New Favorite Blogs

I've been venturing out into blogging land and discovered some wonderful blogs. I thought I'd share their links with you and spread the love.

Betty's Vintage Musings: Vintage living, decor, fashion, hair, make up - you name it. I love that the writer dresses authentically 1950s just about all the time. Down to the last detail.

The Vintage Housewife..(& Her Closet!)Another vintage diva who is into all the fashion details and dresses vintage every day!Such commitment. :)

Dandelion Daydreamer - An Irish girl living by the beach in the South of France and consequently offering some really outstanding European vintage clothes and accessories in her Etsy shop.

Dream in Cream: A fabulous vintage decor blog and a huge inspiration to me. I love the whites and creams and neutrals.

Life Is Too Short Not To Wear Red Shoes: Super groovy is all I can say. :)

Anyway, check these girls out. :)

No comments: