Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shop My Vintage - Inspired Stash

I've been going through my stuff and tossing. I buy stuff and then I just never wear it; or I buy it without thinking about fit - and then get it home and it doesn't fit. These things are not vintage; but vintage-inspired; and therefore I cannot and will not sell it on Etsy. But as with all my items, vintage or not, a portion of the sale goes to help stop human (sex) trafficking via L*PIDA and the Nepali Rescue Project.

Photobucket

Photobucket

50s - 60s style red plaid cotton/spandex blend jacket, with cap sleeves, peter pan collar, two big button closure, in brand-new condition. Tag: "At Last" size Medium. (US 8-10) Price: $13.50 (Includes shipping to US)






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this top. Alas, I have too much.... um.... chest.... for it. I thought it had a cute "Jane Austen" vibe. It is 100% linen with a pink and green plaid print. It is fully lined. Scoop neck, buttons up, short sleeves also have buttons on them, full hips. Size Small; though the tag inside says Medium. Bust: 32-34 inches Waist: 30 inches. 12 inches from the waist to hem. 12 1/2 inches across the shoulder seams in back. In Brand new Condition. Price: $19.00, includes shipping to the USA







(If you're outside the US I can still ship to you, because I always ship all over the world. I can send you a Pay Pal invoice for extra $ for shipping to you. Or you can contact me and I can get a quote from the USPS first)

No comments: