Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Post Script

Here is some more of my farmhouse Christmas decor this year.

Photobucket
The (real) tree. We got s short one; about 6 feet.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Burlap was my thing this year... I cut it into strips and used it as ribbon on some of my gifts. I even made bows with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went with a all white (and no red) theme in my dining room mantle decor this year. I also used bird-y things.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I am going to stick with this white theme in there... it's clean, fresh, and perfectly wintery.

See you next year, Christmas!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Lovely decorations. What are those black berries you used in your decor?